Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Sekky's Application. :)   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:58 pm

Furc name:
Sekura
Furc age:

What would you do if a crowd was booing you and the show was ruined?:
I would make the best out of it and try a little something new, probably I would have a backup plan or someone else to stick to, or just go backstage for a minute to run things through with an idea I probably might get when stuff like that happens.
Why do you think you could be a pearl?:
I think I could be a pearl because I am a great singer IC and irl. I am also very talented with music, and a great thinker. I do not have stagefreight either.
What would you do/say if a crowd was running to you,asking for an auto-graph?:
I would just say, "Everyone please just make a single-file line and I will get to you all." Smile
how would you make up a song? (e.g using midi's using a guitar?):
I would sometimes write songs irl, which one I used at a SWH talent show, and tied with. . . . I think it was Lori, I don't remember. x.x Though I did tie with a girl in 1st place. I would just sit there and write what's in my head, think about what the song is about, and tune in with what I write down while I write it.The gang had just made up a rock sort of song and need a name for it,what would you say the name was?:
Well, it depends on how the song would go. Certain songs come for Certain names. If it had to do with depression and someone breaking up with someone else, I would call it Black Rose. Though yet again, it depends on what the song's about.

All the pearls were afk or offline,and a crowd was asking for a song and a auto-graph what would you do?:
I would say an agreed date of a concert that the Pearls know about, and say something like, "I'm sorry, but we cannot provide you a song and/or an auto-graph at this time, we may be able to do it some time later, otherwise I am sorry for the conveniance."

What do you think of the pealrs?:
I think the Pearls are really great performers- and no I am not saying that because Pinka's one of my Bffs- I have seen them in concert once or twice and I think they're really good and high-spirited.

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?:
Hmmm. . . I would probably like to be the cute pearl because I know her really well and she is a great friend, and a wonderful performer.

What would you do if you were in your dressing room and a #1 fan snuck into the dressing room and the other pearls were in the bathroom or reading a magazine what would you do?: I would walk up to him or her and say, "Excuse me, but you aren't allowed in the dressing room right now, and unless you have a backstage pass, you aren't allowed backstage. Please get out of the dressingroom and take your seat."

Are you good at anything particully?:
I am great at singing, it is something I love to do.
Are you good at making up songs?:
Oh yes, like I said earlier I write a song every now and then and one of them got me first place at a talent show. I also performed the song at a concert (Hannah Montana let me xD (NOT IRL XD)What dreams do you like?: I like the Orphanage dream I work at, I really love to help them. I also love school dreams, BAHs, Concert dreams, and just really made dreams.

What dreams do you know that might have a midi in?:
I own Legacy High School, and it has about 50 midis, too many to name! Though I know I have some Gwen, Rihanna, Greenday etc.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sun Oct 07, 2007 6:39 pm

What pearl would you like to be?(Pinka is a cute pearl ?:
Hmmm. . . I would probably like to be the cute pearl because I know her really well and she is a great friend, and a wonderful performer.

That was wrong..

But apart from that, Very good answers, Long, And you put effort into it. It Lacked a few information, but still verygood.

RECOMMEND.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samanthacalamear

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:45 pm

Reccomend.. I've known Sekura for a long time, through my RPing alt.. And I think she's got potential.. She's really nice, and these answers don't look rushed so..

RECCOMMEND
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:51 pm

You're in!

But..why did you tell my sister Genatie to "Fuck off"? .......xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:48 pm

Can Sekura take my place in the pearlz for now? Untill I get back? Thanks. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sekura

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2007-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:10 am

Genatie? I never told her that! I would never tell anyone that. She didn't do anything except become one of meh stafferz at LHS. O.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekky's Application. :)   

Back to top Go down

Sekky's Application. :)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1