HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Book One: A Fresh New Return.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kimiko

Number of posts : 925
Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:33 pm

Carmewn rolled ehr eyes and turned o nthe tv.

"I jsut cant believe she died.." A distraught miother cried
"Ew! News!" Carmen said, abiuit to change the channel
"No wait! Could be about the stay in your houser thing." Jamie said
They all watchesd
" A 8 year old girl was found dead today at Pickings Park. Police are scratchign their ehads, as there are no marks or trails left al all. Not even DNA samples. The stragest thing is, is that no blood was left i nthe girl, forensics revealed." Said the reporter
EVeryone went quiet. They knew what happened
Mack swallowed, his heart beating fast and loud.
Thena girl appeared o ntv.
A familiar face.
"I knew who did it." The girl smied, a sharp canine showing.
It was Kitty.
Suddenly the whole tv when balck and white apart from kitty. Tyhe whole world froze in time.
"I know you did it Mack. And look, you brought the gang" Kitty smirked
"Er,who is this?" Jamie blinked
"I dont think this is the tv anymore." Kevin shivered
"Not you."Mack whispered
"Oh yes me, its me again!" Kigtty smiled "You people are so dumb. For guardians and protectors of earth, you're pretty stupid."
Carmen growled and turned her hands into fists "NO ONE Calls ME stupid! You're jsut a SILLY LITTLE GIRL Who porbably has n ofriends."
Carmen ran towards t2he tv
"QNO CARMEN DONT." Mack yelled
Too late, kitty's baklck rob trapped carmen "GET ME OUT!" She shrieked
"See, im not a little girl. Well i am. But i've only regenerated. I've been o nthis earth logner than you. See, I knew your relatives."
They all gasped "WHich ones?"
"Your grandmothers. And father." Kittyh said
Their lockets started to glow
Jamie nodded "Well...lets go save Carmenm!"
They all powered up
"Shapeshifter!" Jamie yelled. She floated i nthe air and glowed briught pink, and when she stopped glowing she looked different. Her short bob grew to long and straight balck haire. Her eyes glowed bright, like a cats eyes. She was taller, more..developed and looked prettier than before
Carmen did the same thing., She glowed bright pourple, so powerful that the orb trapping her smashed. Her brunette hair slowly turned purpkle, her brown eyes shining opurple too. A purple skitrt appeard on her, and a white pouffy sleeved t-shirtl. Long white boots aswell. She looked odler and prettier aswell.
Kitty looked scared for about a nanosecond. then her face turned back to her teasing evil grin. "So...you powered up and look pretty woohoo, big deal. But im the msot powerful girl here."
She stepped outt eh tv.
The whole room went black.
Carmen gasped
"See, im an illusionist." Kitty said, sudenly disapearing and then appearing behind mack
"I can hyonotise. make uou do whatever i want." SHe whispered.
Out of the shadows she appeared again. But different
She wasnt a little girl anymore, she was the same age as them,.

She clapped, mockingly, slowly "Congrats. You've seen my true form." She laughed.

She snapped her fingers, and suddenly ddark shadowy animals apeared
Two dogs, one by her side the otherby her otehr side. They had glowing red eyes, and yyou could barely see them as they blended in with the black background. They were smokey, their smoke wafting off of them every now and again They growled deep growls, showing acidic blood stained teeth.
Kitty sat on one "These are my loving pets."
"They dont look loving to me." Carmen snorted.
Kitty hissed, and then stubbed out her cigarette. She disapeared, leaving smoke i nher place, then appeared right ifnront of carmen.
"Dont mock me, yopull regret it." SHe spat, then teleported back to where she was.
"Guards," Said kitty, and her smokey shadow guard dogs raised their heads. "Get them" She said calmy, and the dogs lugned at them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

Number of posts : 2382
Registration date : 2007-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:49 pm

Mack shivered, as he felt her prescence behind him.
She was evil. And was even beyond his powers, especially when she made the rabid animals appear. Their teeth were stained with acidic blood. They had probably caught the scent.
They could hurt him as much as it would hurt a human.
When Kitty ordered them to attack, Mack's eyes widened, and he ducked, narrowly avoiding one of the wolves diving over his head, where he had stood before.
He looked for the others. They were busy fighting.
He needed to get to the girl.. or.. Woman.
She was beautiful. Yet powerful and highly dangerous. He felt oddly connected to her. She was awesome. He felt as if he was falling in love.
Mack shook his head, dazed and confused, as he stared into her eyes. He stepped towards her, arms outsretched, eyes wide, and suddenly. He was gone.
MAck was behind her, fangs bared, and hissing in his odd, hissed, langauge, looking quite evil himself as he tilted his head sideways to get to her neck.
"Vampires fyu chi pau.... Fac. Buh. Ij nay lack thar packab. Ih war onni mahsa ich rechom. Trun"
(Vampires can flit too...Die. But. If you leave them alone. I will offer myself in return. Trade."
He readied his fangs, his arms around her waist, as if he was just simply about to kiss her on the neck. His fangs, already bloodied, were bared, and he repeatedly hissed, breathing heavily. His hearts clashed, as he was scared wiith the stupidity of what he was doing.
"Jamie, Kevin, and Carmen. Leave.. Them.. Alone..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

Number of posts : 1665
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Jamie already ad a plan A.

she turned into a female wolf, walking up to all of the wolves and nuzzling agaisnt her. She barked a bit, untill both wolves were rolling around on the floor, in submission. They all had their tongues lolled out.
"Carmen, i'll give you the pleasure in killing the wolves." Jamie said. She still paused, in wolf form.
"They are on my side now." Jamie smirked.
She nodded at the wolves. And barked in a wolf language, telling them
(The truth is i'm a shapeshifter human, your owner is a fake person, hoping to use you and your family as targets and meat.) Jamie lyed, turning human. Noone else could talk to the wolves, so her power was OK. Not even Kitty could turn to the wolves.
Jamie smirked and Turned into Kitty.
"I'm you, Haha." Jamie said in a evil voice.
"And if you attack me, I have your powers and can kill you." Jamie Lied.
Jamie stood still, watching Mack and Jamie, as she walked over to Kevin and actually sat next to Him. Kevin put his arm around her.
"It's Ok, Babe. I'll protect us." Kevin said, leaning his head agaisnt hers.
"Call me us, or babe once more and i'll punch your face in." Jamie said, but she let Kevin cuddle up to her as She was just as scared.
"If Kitty attacks, i'll jump up as her." Jamie said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko

Localisation : http://thepack.3forum.biz/the-books-f1/book-one-chapter-1-2-t1.htm

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Kitty let out a ,laugh, as the shadow dogs leapt at her.
"Stupid girl. These wolves were created by me, so i can kill them at any moment." She laughed, clciked her fingers, and suddenly the shadow wolves turned to smoke and wafted away. A white orb felw out of them
"Wolf souls." She smirked, and then laughed again as mack appeared behind her. "I can teleport. And you wont do. I need you all...dead."
She teleported out of his arms
Carmen's eyes glwoed purple, and a word leapt out of ehr mouth ..."REBOUND!" She screamed, and a shockwave came out of ehjr and hit Kitty
Kitty didnt move, but there was a hole i nther stomach, jet balck smoke wafting out of the hole Kitty gasped
"Shes made of shadow." Kevin blinked
Kitty growled, "YOU IDIOTIC...ARG!" kITTY SDHRIEKED
Carmin winked at jamie. Carmen kept distracting kitty
"Oh, i mthe idiot here? I thought you emant you." Carmen said, hands on hips
Jamie and ekvin turned into wolves and crept up behind kitty
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:32 pm

MAck was somewhere else.
That was just his double. He usually appears when Mack's flit about too much.
Mack killed another innocent on his way.
It was a small girl. Always go for the girls. It seemed a bit. 'Butch' to go for males. He cornered her before she could scream out 'stranger danger' and bit into her neck, draining her. Another news story.
He was full, yet feeling slightly weak still.
He stumbled on, only to lean against a brick wall down an alley to catch his breath.
He put a hand on his chest, and breathed deep breaths. This didn't normally happen. Maybe he had had enough. Without his creator around, there was no bounds. His creator had stopped him from going mad, like this, and going about slaughtering innocents completely.
Mack loved it. He didn't understand why they had kept it from him.
That was when he heard a voice.
"Mack... I understand how SAD you feel. For that young one who had much to live for."
The voice was of Kitty's. She had followed him. Still injured from Carmen and Jamie and Kevin's attacks, she was slowly healing.
Mack looked to her, narrowing his eyes.
"Go away!"
He snapped, baring his fangs and hissing rapidly.
She just laughed, and stepped towards him, swaggering a bit, and put a soft hand on his shoulder. Her touch was icy cold, even to Mack.
He shivered and winced.
"Mack..."
She whispered, and put her head close to his. Mack closed his eyes, her ruby-red lips parting. So seductive. Oddly made him part his own lips, as she neared him.
"Join, the dark side. I see your hearts. Have softened. Join the evil. Let their tendrils grab you. Don't fall for that human girl. Jamie.. Fall for me. ME."
Mack almost gave in. As soon as he expected the kiss, she raised a hand to his curls, drew a sharp red nail across a lock of black hair, and let it drop to the floor, sliced clean off. There was no difference to his hairstyle. It was something she did. To prove she had caught the victim.
She grabbed his wrists, and they both disappeared in a black cloud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Kevin went closer to Jamie.
"sooo... About US." Kevin said.
Carmen sniggered and backed off.
"I'll give you some privacy." She giggled.
"WHAT." Jamie exclaimed.
"You go near me once more, and i'll make sure to displace all 206 of your bones." Jamie said, kiking Kevin hard in the waist so he fell to his knees.
"Why?" Kevin said sadly, rolling about on the floor.
"'Cos your a creep." Jamie said ad got the door to Mack's house.
A Cute guy appeared at the door step.
"Hi." he said.
Jamie stared, confused.
"Hey."
Kevin was rolling around the carpet so Jamie went right outside the frame of the door.
"I'm Harry, i'm new around this area, I live 14 blocks down this road." Harry said, his blonde floppy hair covering one eye, as he pointed next door to Jamies, at the for sale sign.
"I saw some people in here, I a triggered, `Hey, what if these guys go to the same school i'm starting?`" Harry continued.
"Say no more." Jamie smirked. she paused and Called for Carmen.
Carmen came up the stairs, suddenly running fingers through her hair.
"I'm Carmen." She smirked.
"I'm Harry." Harry said, dimples widening as his pale face smiled, Eyes smiling with him.
"I'll take you around, Ok?" Jamie smiled.
"Alright." Harry smiled.
"Let's go to mine." Jamie said and locked Kevin in. Jamie left a note on the door.

Mack, Gone to mine to show.. Harry! Around. Want to come, go to mine if you want

Jamie, Carmen and Harry. x xx xx

"You do your A's just like mine!" Jamie cooed, fantanizing at the first ever guy she met to Actually be like her.
"I've always do it." Harry said.
"Since I was three!" They both said in unision as they both laughed. Carmen sighed and giggled as she opened the door.
"this is my Crib!" Jamie said as Carmen and Jamie sat down, leaving a gap in he middle.
"Cute!"
"Cool!" They both whispered.
"You go girl." Jamie said.
"No,he's yours." Carmen said.
"Leave that for JEnna." Jamie said, smirking.
"Ok. Jenna. He hangs round us, though!" Carmen smiled. They high-fived each other.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 pm

[..Kitty disapeared and comes back in the last book as a grand finale xD]

Carmen slept round Jamies, and they went to schoo lthe next day (I know school night.
"Ooh.." All the girls cooed as Harry came in
"Back off." Jenna said,getting up and immediatly flirting with Harry
Jamie and carmen both rolled their eyes.
Mack slwoly came in and sat down.

[Shortie watching tv Smile]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:47 pm

Mack walked down the dark passageway with Kitty, listening to her proposals.
She wanted him to allow evil to take over his body. It was being possessed. He had to free his spirit. His humane spirit. The one that reminded him he loved Jamie. And thought of the others as amazing friends. Ones who cared for him.
"You have seen the powers we hold. You can control people, and animals to your advantage. No one would think you as a freak. They would be scared! Scared of you. Would do whatever you told them to."
She explained, as they passed by more rooms with doors closed, but screaming behind them, and gory sounds of torture. Mack winced, Kitty just sighed, a smile in place.
"Consider it Mack. Consider how strong you would be. They would bow down to you. Obey you. You could have every beautiful girl in the World if you wanted. Even Jamie. You could hypnotize her. She would do anything you bid."
These were sins, but Mack greedily drunk them up. They sounded amazing. He wanted these powers.
Mack looked at his muscles on his arms, and realized they were just useless bulk.
Kitty turned down another hallway. She was beautiful. A figure of demonic authority. She lead him three doors down, to more tortuous screaming, and stood in front of a metal door, like any other, like asylum doors. Crusted with blood. The metal was cold, and oddly throbbing. As if with life.
Kitty rapped her knuckles on it, and waited.
The slit for the eyes appeared, and Mack found himself staring into empty sockets. Crusted with blood, and opacity substance.
"Yes? Kitty! Is that you? Who's that?"
Mack was surprised the stranger could see him.
"No boy, I can sense you."
Kitty looked bored, one leg bent, examining her ruby-red nails.
"Mack. He's a newun', to be 'tested'."
Mack blinked, narrowing his plain black eyes.
"Tested?"
He stumbled on his words, worried. The person nodded.
"Ah, come on in. The room's free."
The slit slid closed with a sharp grating noise, and then the door swung open with a creak.
The man was in full view.
Bloodied. Butch. Massive.
He wore an apron with bloodied hand-stains on the front. Black pinstripe trousers, a bowler hat on his long, black, greasy hair, muscled well.
A plain white pirate shirt underneath with a frilled cravat.
He carried a knife. Not so clean, and quite rusty. A wind seemed to blow around in this empty room. It was entirely steel. There was a chair, placed in the middle in the dim light from a bulb that had a moth hanging about it.
It flickered, sometimes casting the place in darkness completely.
Kitty was sometimes scared. She grabbed at his wrist sometimes, and shuffled close to him when it turned dark. Mack did not turn her away, he clung to her sometimes, scared.
"Mack. We're going to test you."
Kitty said. Mack frowned.
"What do you mean?"
He worriedly asked, still not sure about this. He wanted the power and glory and girls. But..... At the same time... He didn't want to abandon morality. He was still shirtless.
But Mack did not have modesty.
The man moved closer.
"Marpur. Get the blade ready."
Mack's eyes widened and he turned sharply, going for the door. Kitty held onto his wrist and tugged back.
"No! Mack! It's not bad. You won't feel a thing."
Mack looked into her eyes, and melted. He gave way.
"Sit in the chair. Mack."
Ordered Marpur, wiping the blade on his apron, which only got more germs.
Mack had the locket on, somehow. It was shaking and glowing, warming up and telling Mack this was a bad idea.
Mack could plainly see Kitty get annoyed. Mack heard chip-munk like speaking from inside the locket. He grabbed onto it, and tried to prise it open. But Kitty snatched his hand away, and forced Mack into the chair, grabbing hold of the locket and tightening the chain around his neck, until Mack gasped for air, struggling and yanking away.
"Mack! Co-operate, and you will be rewarded."
Mack slowly stopped struggling. He wanted a reward. A home at least.
The locket died down, as Kitty drew an X across the silver metal.
It stopped warning Mack, so Mack calmed down himself.
Marp got down onto his knees in front of Mack.
"Okay?"
Mack nodded weakly. Kitty knelt beside Mack, and held his hand in hers.
She looked at his face and tried to make her own warm and friendly.
Mack trusted her.
And that was when it suddenly happened.
The dagger plunged into Mack's stomach, and blackish purple blood immediately spurted out. Mack doubled over and groaned, squeezing Kitty's hand, teeth bared, fangs protectively shooting out lengthily.
He saw flashes of his past life. Army. The army of the second world war. Falling. Falling. Down into the mud, drowning, bullet holes in him, eyes wide, flashes of bombs, troupes standing on him, watching him sink, nothing they could do.
"Zero zero zero one zero zero zero one one zero one one one one one one."
Mack racily said. And then he cried out.
"MAKE IT STOP!!!!"
He screamed, and the dagger was taken out as fast as it had plunged in.
Mack fell to the floor, and Kitty left him there. She walked over to Marp and whispered in his ear, before turning off the light, and leaving Mack in there, sobbing like a child, curled up, on the floor, biting fang marks into the locket. He wanted out now Kitty was not here. He tried communicating with Sam, but the locket had an X on it, and it seemed to have disabled Sam's communication link. Mack bled on the floor, but would slowly heal. He bit into the locket, managing to make two fang dents in it.
It dented in the others locket, as had the X.
Carmen, and Jamie's locket had an X and fang marks on it. But would they even care?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:00 pm

Jamie turned round to Carmen and Harry.
Pinka bolted out of Jamie's locket.
"Mack is in DEEP trouble! Go save him."
"NAN. NOT NOW!" Jame hissed in a whisper, looking around the room to see if they heard.
"Harry, Please distract! I'm going on my own. My Nan, Pinka is coming with me. Say I...... Just say anything!" Jamie said as she ran out the room with the teachers back. She turned into a fly.
"Nan. I need to go to save Mack. Allow me to have your Invisible powers, and your Shield." Jamie said, as she teleported to Mack.
"Teleport Unable."
"FOR FUCK SAKE." Jamie said.
"I NEED TO SAVE MY FRIEND!"
Jamie screamed, in a fly pitched voice, so noone heard.
She got out Pinka, who was filing her nails.
"Teleport Unable?" She said smugly, but as a smirk grew and a eyebrow raised.
"Use this." Pinka said.

Sweat of a vampire
Eye of a newt
Tears from a Nuxklist

"OMG" Jamie said, Teleporting to the one place she could show off powers.
WitchCraft Land.
She teleported there, texting Carmen that she had to go to a funeral, even though she had no relatives.
Jamie sighed, and went to the Newt N Vamp. (c) (tm)
"Awah, Hello Human." The vampire said in a creepy accent.
"Hi, can you and newt come to the sauna with me?" Jamie said, fluttering her lashes.
"Sure, Sweetie." The Vampire said.

They approached the sauna as the vampire started to get hot, drops forming from his wrinkled forehead.
"Uuhh, I have to go now." He said, going to run off but Jamie nailed his cloak and wings to the bench so he could not move. The newt tried to scurry but Jamie took a knife and carved out a eye and put it in a pot.
The vampire soon got incredibly hot as a drop fell from his head. Jamie got the small tin and ran it agaisntthe vamp's head, letting drops fall in the tin.
Jamie jumped triumphantly and went to Nixie with YOU.

a kind nuxklist answered. Nuxklist was the easiest person to getto cry. If a human looks in a Nuxklist's eyes, they shed tears and tears.
"Hello.." The Nuxklist winced.
Jamie gave her worst stare.
"Stop it!" The Nuxklist said, crying. Jamie put it in the tin and teleported home.
She put ingredients in a cauldron and chanted some words.
"Teleportation.. Allowed!"
Jamie teleported to a asylum, as Mack as on the floor.
Jamie knelt down, not touching the blood that bled from him. She took out the dagger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 pm

KIHA
Carmen is a witch!!
Thsat means she makes the potions and stufff! Hence the black cat and the witch hat! x-x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Carmens locket started to glow.
Carmen bkinked "No, man, not now." She hissed at her locket while in class
It started to jump violently., then suddenly a glowing X was written on it
It hovered i nthe air for a while, before flopping back to its place and stopped glowing
Dents began to crease her locket
"Hey! WHat the!" Carmen whispered "Miss i need to pee."
Carmen walked out the room, and ran outside i nto the playground
Carmen tapped her locket "Whats wrong with you? And...x?" Carmen examined her locket "Hey i didnt write that.." The X o nthe lockjet glowed again. Carmen shook her head, and decided to power up anyway.
She held her locket "Power Up - WitchCraft" She said in a flat voice
THer locket hovered i tnhe air and it glowed, and carmen went to open it.
But it wouldnt open. IT WOULDNT OPEN!
Carmen paniced "OPEN!" She shrieked. "Whatsa wrong with oyu?" Carmen looked around deperatly.
She pulled a iron nail off the wooden fence and tried to open the lcoekt.
The locket kept snapping shut.
Carmen looked a thte locket more. The X had obviously disabled her powers. And those teeth marks...they seemed so sharp...so...sharp
"MACK" Carmen yelled outloud "Mack dont worry, i'll try save you!"
Carmen raised an eyebrow at how cheesy she soudned. She pulled off a long log of wood for mthe fence and banged it against he locket
"Pshh..no one siad being a heroine would be so hard...and since when did girls save guys? And what is my power anyway...powering up to have purple hair?!" She hissed under her breath She kept hitting the locket
The silver locket immediatly turned black
Carmen groaned loudly in frustration. "FINE. Be like that. Sheesh." She crossed her arms andsat down grumpily.
"Obisidia." She whisped, then jumepd up "OBNISHIDIA, HEREEE KITTY KITTY KITTY!" She shrieked
Nothing.
"Obishidia!" She made noises to attract any cats. A grey tabby looked at her weirdly, shook its head and slumped off. 'What a nut' it was probably thinking.
"Obishidia.." Carmen whispered, clutching her locket "I need help."
Jingle bells rung, light and airy. A gust of air blew against Carmen, and she had to kjeep her skirt down.
"More." Came a soft, feminine voice.
"Obishida." Carmen said "I need help!"
Then, on the horizon there was a bright light, shining in Carmen direction. Carmen covered her eyes with her arm.
A slim, black cat padded throug hthe light. Carmen gasped.
Its coat was so sleek, sleeker than the ruffled mess it wass when she first saw it. Instead of the key around its neck, there was a cresent and a jingle bell.
The light faded away, the wind calmed down, the jingle bells stopped. Obishidia sat o nthe pavement, looking at Carmen with great respect.
Carmen slumped to her knees. "What do i do?" Carmen whispered
Obishia's silver eyes seemed so wise, lookign into Carmen's
"WHy am i asking yo uanyway. You're jsut a cat. A cat that makes a great entrance, thats all." Carmen hissed
Obishidia bared her feline fangs and hissed herself, then sat down and licke dher paw "Im not a dumb cat, you know."
Carmen twitched "Oh my god im going mad,"
"No, i talk. Do you think i'd be much of a magic cat if i just meowed all day?"
Carmen sighed "FIne. Whatever. Just help."
"Hey hey, no attitude thanks." Obishidia sighed, and leapt up the concrete steps up to where carmen was, and apwed the black locket on the floor.
"Its been bound." The cat said
"NA, I JUST REALISED" Carmen said sarcasticly
"Its been bound. I dont get it, these lockets are real powerful against that kinda stuff" The cat ignored carmen's comment.
"Who do you think could've done it?" Carmen blinekd through her tears
"Who's been after you recently." The cat said simply.
Carmenm's mind flashed back to that goth ltitle girl....the one they foughyt,...the one who was..more pwoerfu lthan them
"KITTY." Carmen shrieked, getting up.
"Kitty?" The cat blinked
"Kitty Jones. You bloody, twisted, mad BITCH!" Carmen shotued
"Hey, calm down."
"How can I ...er..unbound it?" Carmen said
"Unbound the original boudned locket."
"...Macks." Carmen said flatly "I cant get to Mack."
"Teleport. Easy" Thye cat picked u othe locket i nher teeth
"Uh, yeah, but I CANT." Carmen shrieked
"..Oh yeah. SOrry wrong pearl's pwoers....But i got a ride you cn use." The cat grinned
"Oh PER-LEASE! Me, dreiving a cats car?!" Carmen got up, and walked down the steps and outt ehs chool gate
"I didnt mean a car." The cat said

Carmen stared at what was infront of her. It was stupid. Unrealistic. It was
"A broomstick." She said
"Yup! Pretty cool huh?" The broomstick wa hvoered in mid air, and obishidia hopped onto it 2You can ride it."
"Yeah., IM NOT A WITCH!" Carmen shrieked
"Yo uare." The cat said "Now, hop on and elts go save your friend."
"Im not a witch!" But carmen got on anyway.
"Yo uare! Now say, 'Arise, STeed,'" The cat curled her tail around the wood. Just for safety
"Arise, steed?" Carmen said
Immediatlyu the broomstick flew up into the air, and started to fly.
"..AWESOME!" Carmen grinned "Now, how do i dirve it?"
"Turn the end to the direction." The cat said, suddenly wearinga crash helmet out of nowhere.
2COooooll!! This beats driving anyday." Carmen grinned more "...HGreat. I dont know where mack is."
"Follow the glow of the x. When the x glows brighter it means you're nearer. It means it closer to the power where it came from."
Carmen flew the broomstick, higher than the skyscrapers, higher than tree. She felt brilliant. The wind blew her brunette hair, and everytime she flew itno a cloud, all the drops would condense on her and she would get awfully drenched i nrain water.
The locket's X gleew violently as she arrived over an alleyway.
"Heres our stop." Carmen said, and flew the broomstick i nthe alleyway.
"No ones here." Carmen whispered.
"Thats why im herre! They're in a portal. A portal to a dark dimension. And this ol' thing here.." Obishidia held her cresent necklace i nehr mouth "Is a protal opener!"
"Ooo...open it up then, baby!" Carmen was getting overly exicted.
A cresent beam glowed on the cat's forehead, and slwoly a dark, swirling circle appear i nthe wall. "Go!" The cat hissed.
Carmen jumped in.
It wass dark.
A dark hallway. Thats all.
Many doors, all rusted. Blood stained. Metalic.
Carmen suddenly felt scared. "Obishidia..." SHe whispered, but n oanswer. The cat had been left behind
Carmen almost screamed, but covered her mouth when she heard a man yelling in pain. There was a flew lash sounds and gunshots. And slits. Slitting of raw skin.
Carmen looked back, the protal started to close.
She wlaked towards it..NO!
She had to go get Mack back.
SLowly, shakily, Carmen walked through the hall way, jumping at every single scream, cry, yell, shriek that came behind the metal doors.
It was horrible, so frightning that she almsot had a heart attack.
As she passed a door, the lcoket turned balck to sillver, silver to a brilliant radiant glow.
Mack!
She went to put her hand o nthe rusted door nob, then hesitated.
She pulled her sleeve over her hand. She didnt wsas to touch the blood that was slightly wet still
"HELP! HAVE MERCY1" A woman cry could be ehard from another room, then sobbing "I i didnt do anything wro-" But then she stopped, thena choke could be heard.
She was obviosuly hung.
Carmen coudlnt stand it, and immediatly opened the door to find the lights off and the sound of sobbing
Carmen's heesrat beat fast. WHat if it was a decayed dude? Or a zombie? Or both? But she gignerly turneed the lights on, to find it wass Mack
"Mack!" Carmen whispered, her eyes tearing up fro mthe torture screams, and clsoed the door
"MACK! A-are you ok?" SHe whispered, kneeling beside him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:05 am

Mack stayed in his position for some time, blood leaking out of him. The wound was trying to heal. But the damage, mentally, was great.
Mack had his arms around his stomach, gritting his teeth, allowing it to heal. It tried, using up Mack's energy.
He thought of what he had seen, as the pool grew larger, and the area slowly became more unsafe.
War. His past life. He was a soldier.
Mack was oblivious to the cries, unlike Carmen and Jamie, who came to his rescue just in time.
He groaned and sobbed louder, as Jamie appeared. His love. The one he had thought of leaving.
Then Carmen. His mate. His buddy. His pal.
Mack lay on his side, hearing her ask if he was okay.
"Past life..... Zero. Zero. Zero. One. One. One."
He weakly spoke, almost a whisper. He was shocked out of his mental state. The events.
"Carmen? Jamie?"
He groaned.
"Uhhh..... Don't get too close.."
He said between gritted teeth. The blood and tears mingled and mixed, creating an even bigger problem.
"Take my locket.."
He suddenly said, as it dipped in the blood and god knows what. It was vibrating. The X was still on it. Fresh and cold. Sliced through.
Mack weakened, hearts slowly trying to keep him alive.
"Jamie..................... I'm sorry I ever thought of biting you. Same for you.. Carmen.."
And he passed out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:11 am

OMG.
EVERYONE.
I AM FINALLY SCRAED OF A STORY!
WOOO
Well
Noty woo
And it isnt a story
Its someone describing a scary game
FUCK YOU IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES X-X

Wanna hear it?
You knwo you do
Be warned it is seriously scary and MESSED. UP.
To be very scared, turn the lights out, go into an empty room and get an imagination...

Smileys are a loose throng of the insane, serial killers, psychotics, and sadists. They are truly twisted. The Smileys hunt using their trademark smiley masks, often splattered with the blood of previous victims or their own from self-mutilation rituals. They take perverse pleasure in the pain and torture that they inflict upon others. Their dialogue ranges from demented animal noises to chanted nursery rhymes. Many of the Smileys talk to themselves or to their imaginary friends ... you may think that one is calling you out, when all he's really doing is mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:15 am

Not scary. xD Just amazing description.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:55 pm

"Wow... This is happeneing too fast." Jamie said.
"I.." Jamie paused.
"?" Carmen looked at Jamie.
"Don't worry. But I was NOT going to say I love you." Jamie declared.

[Lol, jamie is right on the 4th sentanct btw, and shortie!]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Added two extra rules o nthe RP rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:20 pm

Strycnine. Strycniiiiine..

Mack found himself lying on his back, on a cold surface, listening to the echoing, haunting, calls of someone's name.
He dared to open his eyes, and he found he was staring up at.... Space.
Twinkling stars, winking at him. The occasional shooting star flashing across the night sky. Constellations became clear and obvious, as did the North Star. Every planet shone brightly. Jupiter, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, the moon, Pluto, and so on. Even the sun shone brightly, like a lantern. It did not hurt his eyes. Nor did he feel like his skin was welling up with spots.
Mack used his stomach muscles to push himself up, and he used his hands to support himself. He turned his head slowly, rather owl-like.. And looked about.
He was sitting on something that looked like a chess-board. Black and white squares. Made of stone. There was nothing else to look out. Everywhere.. Was nothing..
The calling was still going on, until it got so annoying, Mack cried out,
"I'M NOT STRYCNINE! OKAY??"
There was silence after this, apart from the repeated echoes. Mack winced. It was so quiet. Too quiet.
Then... All of a sudden, he heard unintelligible whispering in his mind. He put his hands to his head and writhed, kicking out. But it stopped before he could open his mouth.
"We know you. We hear your thoughts. We are part of yo. We have combined with your soul, to create a new you. You cannot escape. We can. But your soul is pure and we live off it. There will be pain at times.. We cause it. There will be sorrow at times. We cause it. You may never be able to love. We cause it. We decide on your fate. Strycnine... You ARE Strycnine."
After that speech finished, Mack blacked out... Away from that odd world.

Mack had been unconscious the whole time, while Jamie and Carmen were there. He moaned as he awoke, and opened his eyes, acidic blood pooling around himself, mixed with the deadly concoction of tears.
"Strycnine."
He weakly hissed in his Vampiric tongue.
IT was his new name. Strycnine The Morbid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Jamie sighed, and laid in her bed. It was Saturday. She had no homework, No Work, No school but.. no Fun.
She lay there, Black bob all messy and spread over her body. It had grown alittle now so it was shoulder length.
She got out her phone.

Where r u?
Carmen?

-- JayJayx

Where are u Mack??

- JayJay x

Where r u Harry?
xJay

Where r u Kevin?

Jamie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:01 am

Mack felt his chunky old silver mobile vibrate in his jean's pocket, as he wiped away the sweat from his pale forehead.
A spade lay in his other hand, balancing him upright. Dirt was smudged on his cheeks and cakes of it in his hair and on his clothes. He didn't care. He loved that Earthy smell. Heck, he had had to live under it for a while with only a wooden coffin to support his back and stop the worms from coming in.
He had just filled in a grave he had dug the other day. It was for his creator. His mother and father.
Scrycnine left the mobile vibrating with excitement for receiving a text. He stood back and admired his work.
Perfect.
Strycnine brushed away useless tears and walked over to the wooden cross that lay on the mound.
It had etchings in it. He had embedded his own words to this nameless grave.

Creator

Unknown- 19th February 2009

R.I.P You are safe now.

He stepped over the mound and left the spade lying there. He was to plant flowers on it, disguise it as a flower bed. A horrible way to have a grave, but it was safer for him that way.
Mack finally was able to take his phone out with grimy, corpse-germed hands.
He peered at the text, wondering who Jayjay was, until he finally understood, and with quick and nimble fingers, he sent a reply.

Filling my mum/dad's grave. You?

xoxMack

He sent it, and smiled as it showed him the picture of the flying envelope going into a mail slot. All pixalated and in green, of course. He had a very old mobile his father had stolen off a victim from one of the previous towns.
Remembering that set Mack's mind racing.
No rules!
No one to tell him what to do!
He could.. Could.... Kill people! ANYTHING!
This set his mind and pulses racing. The bloodthirsty animal inside of him told him to go on a mass-murder rampage. But the humane soul told him to strictly stay here and invite Jamie round'.
Mack stayed here, but did not invite Jamie. He would wait. Here. He would wait until time passed.
He wished to see Jamie again, and tell her everything. Tell her his inner-most thoughts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:35 am

Jamie sighed.
"Actually..." She paused.
"I was going to keep Carmen company.." She whispered to herself.
Butttt.. It seems like a dangerous job.
Jamie just put on mascara, as her face was already clean and fresh and smooth. She only added some Eyeliner aswell, then set off.
"Moped.." She said, going into a shed.
No Entry!
It said. Before Jamie's mother died, she left a shed of gadets and items that were/seemed useful.
She took a black moped and unlocked the gate, and set off for the nearest GraveYard.
She put on her helmet, over her scruffy bob.
Soon, she arrived a massive black gate, below it was a small Gap only mice can Get through. The gate was locked.
Being dumb, Jamie forget her powers.
Hmm.. I better text Carmen.

Seeya tomoz at schl, kkkx?

JJ x

Ok.. If I shapeshift, I will lock up my moped with 5 chains. It is a very expensive moped. And it has gadgets in them. I'll cram them in my pocket... HEY! I just spotted a shrinking gadget.

Jamie smiled to herself, shrinking the moped and helmet, so it was big enough to cram in your pockets without loosing it.
Jamie turned into a bat and flew over the fence.
Once she was over, she turned into a lemur, jumping from tree to tree untill she found Mack, And jumped out. Mack cursed and yelled, grabbing his shovel and holding it up.
"Wait, Wait!" Jamie shrieked, protecting her head, and then suddenly arming herself in a karate move.
"You?" Mack said. He wanted this to be private.
"What a lovely start on saying Hello. I'll start this time." Jamie said, with a smirk and a eyebrow raised. She put her hands on hr hips and tilted her head.
"Hello, There Mack! What a lovely, dark precious day isn't it? The breeze is fine and the moonlight is great. How are you?" Jamie joked. She then found a wall and sat on it. It was about 1.5 metre high wall, and right next to where Mack was digging.

Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:22 pm

(He was in the garden but oh well)

Mack had dug the grave in the shade of a willow tree. The many branches of champaign-coloured leaves billowed and cascaded around it.
Jamie was here.
How odd. Mack began to suspect her of reading minds. But then he laughed mentally and thought he was growing senile at a young age.
He weakly smiled at Jamie's joke. Mack couldn't find anything worse in life presently than love.
"Oh I'm fine, just digging a grave for my father slash mother."
He then went and got onto his knees by the makeshift cross made out of two sticks.
He closed his eyes, as if about to pray, and then, he made the death's touch sign.
Index and ring finger on his right hand, touched either eyelid. Middle finger touched the centre of his forehead, as he murmered something in his hissed Vampiric language.
After a few minutes of keeping his head bowed, he got up, and swallowed back the tears. He sniffed, and then turned to face Jamie.
"Where will life take me now?"
He asked her, though it was actually meant to be rhetorical.
Mack walked up to her, almost blindly, and suddenly bolted at the wall. Mack did a wall climb and landed on the wall almost perfectly, though it was a strong wallclimb and he almost wobbled dangerously as he stood.
Then he turned swiftly and sat down beside her, legs swinging, arms stiffly by his side, watching her almost curiously through narrowed eyes from behind his curly black hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Jamie sat on the hard brick wall, it was cold yet warm.
She fidgetted, and then shrugged. She took off her cashmere Jumper and gently folded it up and put it over her legs like a blanket.
She sighed and looked up, some mist covering the moon.
She turned to Mack.
"Full moon." She said, staring up.
"Yep." He said.
Better check if Carmen is answering her phone!
Jamie quickly fiddled with her phone, but she didn't go to Carmen.

where are you?
- Jay

Her fingers numbed as they darted across the number/keypad on the phone.
Harry. she thought.
She put her phone away and tuned to Mack.
"so..." she began.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:12 pm

Mack paused. This was growing uncomfortable and awkward.
He watched her face, with that same curious look, as if studying her.
Even when she had turned to text whoever, he still watched her back.
Mack shifted closer to her across the brick wall, grazing his white hands slightly. But did he care?
He smiled as she turned back.
"Cold?"
He asked, looking at the glowing orb in the sky through his black, haunting, eyes. But when they semi-circled they were cute.
Mack was close enough to Jamie that he dared to slide an arm around her shoulders, putting his head closer to hers, but having to bend his spine slightly to reach her height. He dangled his hand over the front of her shoulder, smiling to her.
"The werewolves wouldn't dare get you. They can smell vampires a mile off. And if they tried to bite me, they'd be poisoned and driven madder than they are."
He chuckled, as if enjoying the idea of a rabid, rampaging, werewolf.
Mack wore completely black. A black short-sleeved shirt boasting muscles on his arms and chest and stomach. Black tight jeans, and black trainers. All were muddy, like his pale, smooth, face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kiha Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Jamie smirked at the idea.
"So, your myprotecter?" She joked.
"I could easily knock down a pack of werewolves any day." She smirked.
"Usually, I would want to punch someone in the stomach and elbow them hard, but it feels... different with you." Jamie smiled.
She stared. She was alittle cold.
all she had was Thin leggings, Ugg boots, "I Heart NY" t-shirt, a scarf and a jacket she was using as a blanket.
She slightly blushed alittle, combing her hair with her small hands, which were bitten. She applied neon purple nail varnish, but half of it was bitten away.
She leant her head agaisn't Mack, as she stopped blushing. She got hld of the side of his head and turned it, so it was facing her. She tilted her head and let go of Mack's head. She went in slowly to kiss, her lips were one centimetre away when..

"ROAR." A demented werewolf said, rising up.
Jamie stared.
It wasn't any normal werewolf.
The werewolf had a extra small sized cap on his head.
Kevin.
Jamie didn't recognise him, Yet.
Jamie jumped off the wall and kicked the werewolf had in the chest, breaking it's stern.
"Leave us alone! I know Kung Fu!" Jamie said, Flipping over onto the wolf's neck and pinched the top of it's neck bone, pinching hard as Jamie kicked he Werewolf on the head. Before the werewolf went down, she jumped off of it's head, back onto the wall and dusted herself.
"What a way to interrupt!" She said, as the werewolf was beginning to get up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Calamear

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Mack winced at her touch instinctively, but he turned his head as she made him do so.
This was what he had been expecting. A perfect night. Mack knew she was coming closer for something. Something he wanted. Mack tried to ignore her neck, and they were just about to kiss, when a certain demented werewolf with a cap jumped up and decided to pretend to roar.
Mack jumped as Jamie did, and he did a front flip off of the wall, landing on his hands and feet like a cat.
He eyed the werewolf, as Jamie held it down. It did not seem like a werewolf. He scanned it, and saw the cap lying nearby.
He smirked as Jamie got back onto the wall.
Macj stayed down and cralwed over to the werewolf.
"Werewolves make good soup."
He said, and bared his fangs to the 'werewolf'.
Mack had took the hat in a hand, and as the werewolf was trying to get up, he slid the hat on it's head, and stayed back to admire his work, still crouching and baring his fangs. He was clearly angry, a red spark in each eye, flaring litterally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book One: A Fresh New Return.   

Back to top Go down

Book One: A Fresh New Return.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next